Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jeong-in's reflection



I woke up in the middle of the night, crying. How can I trust anyone anymore? "Some truths are better left hidden," he sighed sadly in my dream. But without trust, everything I see, hear, and understand will be built upon lies. "I can't live like that," I replied, "but I'm scared to lose the people I love." He turned to me, and smiled. "What is most important is that you don't lose the truth that is in you. Be who you are meant to be. Be freed from your insecurities and fears, and clearly define what really is precious to you," and he gently held me in his arms. "Don't be worried. I will not leave you nor forsake you," he promised, "surely I'll be with you always, until the end of everything..." and there I cried, because it was then I realized...that he was the one and only truth that is in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment